*Professional installation available on all reverse camera upgrades. If you require installation, please get in touch through our office (01254 427887) or website enquiry for an accurate quote.
Add a reverse camera to your vehicle and alleviate the rear blind spot when backing up. All reverse cameras in our Autostyle range give you the benefit of the following features:
● Parking lines
● 170° viewing angle
● Night vision
● Fish-eye lens
● Push-in mount
Please check whether the your screen supports AHD1080P camera!
- If AHD1080P cannot be selected, AHD1080P cameras are not supported!
Go to Car settings >> Factory settings >> Reverse (picture) settings >> Select AHD1080P
Cameras with CVBS video signal are universal for all monitors, but AHD will only work with AHD monitor!
- How to check whether the Android unit supports AHD camera?
Go to Car settings >> Factory settings >> Reverse (picture) settings >> Select AHD
- AHD Sony/OV225/2053 imaging sensor.
- Video output: AHD Video Signal (1080P/720P)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angle. Fisheye lens
- Support parking reference line switch on/off
- Support NTSC/PAL Video system.
- High grade of waterproofing: IP68.
- Low-light Level Night Vision, 15m visible distance for night.
- 6M RCA Video connector.
New body material
- High quality stainless steel, aluminium alloy.
- Anti Scratch.
- Screw-in mount.
170° View Angle
Real 170° wide viewing angle. the display looks like fisheye, glass lens, with a wide field of vision, dangerous blind spots are a thing of the past.
Video signal control AHD/CVBS
Through signal control, it can support CVBS and AHD displays.
( CVBS )+( 1280x720 )+( 170° )
Cut the white cable→( AHD )+( 1280x720 )+( 170° )
( AHD1080P )+( 1920x1080 )+( 175° )
Cut the white cable→( CVBS )+( 1280x720 )+( 125° )
Parking reference line switch on/off
Some monitors come with a parking reference line that coincides with the camera's reference line and interferes with the line of sight.
Backed by an international standard rating of IP68
AHD (Analog High Definition Technology)
AHD technology can realise reliable transmission of ultra-long-distance (500 m) high-definition video signals on analog transmission lines; it adopts advanced Y/C signal separation and analog filtering technology, which can effectively reduce color noise in high frequency region and image reduction. better. Compared with the traditional CVI signal, AHD's surveillance image quality has a qualitative leap and improvement, and the resolution can be equal to the HD 1080P level.
- Clearer and advanced bright colour separation, signal filtering, 3D noise reduction technology, higher image clarity and better image reproduction.
- Transmission far from the coaxial transmission of ordinary 75-3 line up to 500 meters
- Zero-delay front-end data is not encoded and compressed to the back end, full real-time, high fidelity
- Highly integrated AHD front-end chip, high-definition quality products.
What's in the box
- Reverse camera
- 6m video cable
- Power cable
- User manual
*Because the quality of product is constantly updated and upgraded, the accuracy of all parameters cannot be guaranteed. The product information involved in this description is for reference only and the final interpretation right is subject to the seller.
*If there is anything wrong with the product please contact us freely and we will solve the problem.