Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kids Ride On Range Rover Vogue HSE this is the daddy of all Range Rover Models, with proper two seats to fit 2 kids, this 12v 14AH Battery powered ride-on Kids Car has loads of extra add on features in order to replicate the original Range Rover Vogue it is based on
Your Kids Range Rover Vogue HSE comes with EVA rubber noise reduction wheels providing extra Grip, Leather Seats for added comfort, Bluetooth Parental Remote Control for the smaller kids to be kept in control (or for adults to play with) , MP4 player with pre loaded content, and memory card can also be installed to watch your own content!
Equipped with a 12v 14AH battery for added running time, and 4 x 35watt motors there is plenty of power to drive this Kids ride on Range Rover HSE for outdoor fun
Features OF Kids Ride On Range Rover Vogue
- Soft Eva Rubber Tyres
- 4 Wheel Suspension
- Transport Handle to Pull
- Padded Leather Style Seat
- Bluetooth Connectivity with MP4 TV
- 1 x 12v 14AH Powered Battery
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 4 x 35W Motors!
- Blue, Black, Silver and Red Painted Colours White Non Painted
- 3-Way Key Start – With Key Start
- Two Seater
- 4G Parent Remote Control
- Safety Seat Belt
- Start-Up Engine Sounds
- Functioning Horn
- Functioning Lights
- Opening Doors
- Battery Power Voltage Display
- Official Range Rover Stickers & Badges
- Longer running time per charge (14ah battery)
How powerful is this ride on car and how long with this kids car run for on a full charge?
The actual power delivered to a kids’ ride-on car will depend on several factors:
- The efficiency of the motor in the ride-on car.
- The age and condition of the battery (as batteries age, their capacity and ability to deliver power may decrease).
- The weight and terrain the ride-on car is operating on (hills and rough terrain will require more power).
- The type of ride-on car (some may have more powerful motors than others).
- Voltage is what determines if you can use 1 battery in place with another if the batteries are the same voltage you will be fine. The AH (amp hour) refers to how much energy the battery can store the larger the number the longer said battery will last in device it’s in.