Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system Thatcham Category S5
The Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system Cat S5 VTS tracker is a step up from any other entry-level trackers. The Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system is a Thatcham Category S5 approved tracking system. A category S5 tracking system is the best in tracker rankings. As a cat S5 tracking system, the Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system is also one of the highest insurance accredited tracking system for stolen vehicles. In addition, it offers you serious protection for your vehicles against theft.
- This is triggered when motion is detected and whilst the ignition of the vehicle is off.
- This is activated when the tracking systems battery is removed or if any of the wires to the unit have been cut.
GSM jamming alert
- GSM jammers are devices that can block the GPS signal from your device in an attempt to block the vehicle from being located. The jamming alert is triggered when an attempt of jamming is being put in place by a thief.
- With the authorisation by the Police force. The device can prevent the engine from being restarted, once the vehicle has been turned off.
- 24/7 service
- Even if it’s in the middle of the night, there will always be someone on the other side of the phone to take your call. They will want to get your vehicle back as much as you do. Always expect brilliant customer service.
Automatic System Health Check
- The unit itself will run checks to register if the system is working as it should. If there are any faults then the control centre will be able to recognise this and will get it all sorted out. Your vehicle’s safety is the control centres main concern and would not let you drive around with a faulty unit because if it is not working as it should then your vehicle could be vulnerable and the control centre would not let that happen.
Recognised by major insurers
- The Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system is occasionally recommended to you by insurance companies because of how good it is. In some cases, your insurance for the vehicle would become cheaper if your insurance company know your vehicle is safe with this tracking system.
- So you buy a new vehicle and sell your old one but you still want the tracker for your new one, do you have to go through buying a new one again? No, you can now just arrange an appointment with a certified engineer and they can remove the tracking system from your old vehicle and install it into the new one. Then all that needs to be done is Vodafone Automotive needs the updated information about the new vehicle and then you can carry on paying the yearly subscription.
App & web included
- The Vodafone Protect Connect S5 VTS GPS tracking system is available with an app and web functionality. Both are user-friendly applications that give owners the ability to obtain a pinpoint location for their vehicle(s) on demand using pinpoint GPS tracking, including the powerful key facility of setting a geofence zone. Receive an immediate SMS alert with the web function or an in-app notification when using the My Connected Car App, should a vehicle leave the pre-set area. Download the ‘My Connected Car’ app from either IOS or Android.