The SmarTrack 5 with D-iD™ tracker operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The system monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated.
- No tags to remember and measures in place if your phone goes flat or lost
- Multi phones can be paired to device
- Driver identification system only SMART TRACK have this facility
- Secure Full Fleet Online Account to View Present and Historical Locations Of Your Vehicle
- GPS/GLONASS, GPRS & GSM Technology
- Free Global Telemetrics App To View Current Vehicle Location
- Monitored 24 hours a day by the Global Telemetrics Secure Control Centre
- Battery disconnection alert
- Low level battery alert
- Movement alerts (If the authorised mobile device is not present in the vehicle when it is moved)
- Immobilisation Optional
- Fully transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- European coverage as standard
- The SmarTrack 5 with D-iD™ tracking system has been designed and manufactured in Britain to give the very best tracking performance in the industry and is the only system available of its kind on the market. Irrespective of your vehicle’s make or model, the SmarTrack 5 with D-iD™ tracker allows you to monitor your vehicle’s status and location at all times – and full European coverage provides you with even more peace of mind. The device monitors the battery voltage level, ignition status and detects if the Driver Identification system has been activated.
- D-iD™ is the brand new way of using your mobile device for driver identification, rather than using the traditional driver tag common with most S5 tracking systems. The D-iD™ app links directly with the tracking information to determine if your mobile device is within the vehicle when driving. The system is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by the Global Telemetrics Secure Control Centre.
- The system will disarm when any authorised mobile device is within the vehicle and the D-ID app is active. If the authorised device is not present in the vehicle when it is moved, our intelligent technology will recognise which active mode is set on the D-ID app to determine how you are contacted in order to ensure the security of the vehicle.
- Mobile app integration allows you to monitor your car’s position wherever you are. This free app (available for both Android and Apple phones) delivers real-time tracking of your vehicle – or any number of vehicles that are under your supervision.
- The app also means you don’t have to carry any tags/fobs etc with you. It has a choice of automatic or manual modes. Operating manually, you will get messages every time the vehicle is driven. In auto mode, you will only get messages if your phone is not inside the vehicle.
- The SmarTrack 5 with D-iD™ tracker operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The system monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated. Remote Immobilisation is optional please confirm with the installer at time of booking.
Remote Immobilisation is optional please confirm with the installer at time of booking.
- Thatcham & Insurance Approved
- Recognised By ALL Insurance Providers
- National Approved Installation Team
- Choose Installation Date & Time To Suit Your Schedule
- Pay 0% Finance Over Four Months
1 year: £159.00
2 years: £269.00
3 years: £369.00